Rules of play
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. The Big Blue Barn does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children.
- Only children under 4’9″ or 149cm in height may play. Children over this height may play at the discretion of the supervising staff.
- Children should use the toilet and wash their hands before entering the play area.
- Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter proof lenses.
- Please remove shoes before entering the play equipment. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
- During busy periods admission is limited to 1.5 hours play. Management reserve the right to restrict play to 1.5 hours at any other time.
- We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers.
- Cloths with ropes and cords should not be worn in the play area.
- Please do not play in front of slide exits.
- No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
- It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
- No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play equipment.
- Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
- Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
- Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the behaviour and the well being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
- Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of reoccurrence. These will be looked and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- All damages to The Big Blue Barn property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
- Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
- For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at The Big Blue Barn may be consumed on the premises.
- Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
The Big Blue Barn team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your child’s enjoyment from the play experience. They are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents / Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play area, the Big Blue Barn cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of playing on the equipment.
Everyday from 10am
Closed: St Patrick's Day,
Eater Sunday, 24th - 28th December & New Year's Day
1 ½ Hours Play €5 for age 3 or younger
1 ½ Hours Play €7 for age 4 or older
3 Children for €15
4 Deerpark Business Complex,
The Big Blue Barn
The Big Blue Barn